This is what has my time and attention as of 7 October 2018
- Gosh, this week was a blur. My kid was out of town so I didn't consume a whole lot of media except for podcasts in my car.
- Speaking of podcasts, Plan Truth is a great one. Their interview this week with the amazing Madeline Henners is awesome.
- No one on Facebook "hacked" you or got "hacked." Though I assume anyone reading this probably didn't fall for that crap.
- This morning I preached three times and taught a 40 minute class. The nap this afternoon was epic and I'll pay for it around 1AM.
- Doing some more work on a book proposal this week. Can't wait to finish it!